Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Baby is Talking!

Colbie has said many first words this week, other than the usual "Ma, Da, Ga" babble.
I walked by with a cookie and she shouted, "Cook Cook"!
She also says, "Quack Quack"- rubber ducky, "Mo"- More, she does the sign with it, "Ahh Duh"- All done, again with sign, "Tattoo"- Thank you, "Bah"-ball, one of her favorite things and "Goo"- Good. Usually in reference to something she is eating.
She has 2 1/2 teeth and has started crawling. Why do they have to grow so fast?

5 comments:

Carwin Candids said...

Stephanie! I am so glad you are doing well! I have been out of the blog world forever and feel bad I haven't known what was going on! It looks like things are better and we will keep you in our prayers. I hope recovery goes well. Love, Mindi

Kathy said...

Hey Stephanie! I am Kathy...Mindi Carwin's little sister...Jason's cousin. We are obviously not super good at keeping in touch with cousins, so I thought a little intro would help you figure out who was commenting on your blog! I didn't even know you had cancer or were facing such an ordeal, but I am so glad to hear that things are going well and that you are feeling so blessed. We'll keep you in our prayers too. ..and your little girl sounds like a cutie!

Camilla said...

so many words already! We will have to get her together with my little boy and he can teach her to walk and she can teach him to talk! he turns one in a couple of weeks and says HI and thats it!

I agree though, these babies try and grow up way too fast!

The Gooding Family said...

So adorable!! It seems that once they develop a few skills, it all just snowballs from there! I don't like it. I wish we could figure out how to keep them small.

SarahCarroll said...

Can you believe she's almost ONE?!
Wow! Time flies!