Thursday, August 27, 2009

Family Photos

I scheduled a portrait session with a good friend of mine the minute I found out I had cancer. Even though I am a photographer I am really bad at keeping up with our family portraits! I looked at our beautiful family portrait and realized we are missing Colbie in it. Terrible, I know. I also wanted to have it taken before chemo. I am not supposed to lose my hair but you never know. I also don't want that "sick" look on my face.
The funny thing is, it is supposed to rain this evening (Our session is at 7:00 PM). Ha ha ha.
I think I may do it in the rain.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

can't wait to see the pictures! Rain would make for some pictures.

Kate said...

You tricked me on the title of the post...I seriously thought I was going to be seeing some gorgeous photos! Can't wait to see what they look like. :)

Travis and Rhonda said...

Can't wait to see them!

SarahCarroll said...

How did it go?
Yall all get wet & soggy out there?