Wednesday, August 5, 2009

For Shelly Belle

Jason and I on July fourth. You can tell I didn't feel well. We were out all day long and I was exhausted, dizzy, nauseated and plain sick! It was the fried chicken that night that did me in. Thanks again, Tiff, for saving my life!! Ha ha!
Handsome Zach!

You can't tell by the picture, but Lauren and Emily are dressed the same and they wanted to dress Colbie in clothes that matched them. Colbie has an itty bitty ponytail on the top of her head. She has more hair now (this was about two months ago).


3 comments:

Travis and Rhonda said...

Beautiful family! I love that the girls dressed Colbie up for her sister picture!

larshannon said...

I didn't realize that Colbie had enough hair for a pony tail. It looks so cute! Great pictures.

SarahCarroll said...

Love the pictures. And I must say Zach is very handsome in that picture.... the girls will be busting the doors down before you know it.

And,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Miss COLBIE BELLE!