Saturday, August 8, 2009

I bet he drinks from the toilet when I am not looking


Jason said Zachary would not rest until he was allowed to make this sandwich. This is coming from a kid that complains about EVERY meal I serve if it isn't Quesadillas with ranch dressing, burgers, chicken nuggets or grilled cheese and soup. Maybe I need to expand my culinary horizons? By the way, I tasted it. It was pretty nasty.

5 comments:

Katie said...

looks yummy!

Camilla said...

eww! i am surprised you dared to even taste it! Kids are funny. If they make it themselves they will always eat it, even when its gross!

larshannon said...

I think I threw up a little in my mouth...

Travis and Rhonda said...

Boys will be Boys!

The Gooding Family said...

ROFL!! At least he sticks with the staples that you would normally have on hand. Funny kid. Oh, he's looking so grown up, too!