Thursday, August 13, 2009

There is a silver lining to everything

I just got test results back from urine my doctor cultured. NO INFECTION. Ha ha. I am on my way now to get a diet coke with vanilla. If there is nothing wrong with my bladder I am going to treat myself. I haven't had one in, like, two weeks. YES! Plus, it is a diuretic.

4 comments:

Tiffani and Nate said...

Mmmmmm . . . diet coke with vanilla. I'm a little jealous. I really shouldn't be jealous of someone with cancer, bloody pee, and a fluid-filled belly! It's okay to drink coke while you're breastfeeding isn't it? One more week . . . Hope you're feeling well enough to be there! Love ya lots!

Val said...

YES!!! Enjoy! ;)

Melanie said...

Drink away girl! Drink away! I think you deserve it. I am so relieved you are feeling better.

Tiffani and Nate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.