
I HAVE A NEW NIECE!!!
Ashlyn Hope Christensen was born August 24, 2009 weighing in at 8 lbs 4 oz. She broke her clavicle getting here and from what I hear is a feisty little girl!
Congratulations, Nate and Tiff!
Also, Zachary lost another tooth. Thank goodness life goes on!
Ashlyn Hope Christensen was born August 24, 2009 weighing in at 8 lbs 4 oz. She broke her clavicle getting here and from what I hear is a feisty little girl!
Congratulations, Nate and Tiff!
Also, Zachary lost another tooth. Thank goodness life goes on!

3 comments:
I love the name :) of coarse because that is my daughter's name!!
Oh, poor baby and mom! So how many cookies do you need for a broken collar bone?
YAY for babies!!!
Love those litte girlie babies!
I'll just have to oooh & ahhh at all yalls beautiful baby girls & girly things... until I get one of my own!
Guess that fiesty-ness will make up for mister calm Caleb. haha.
Post a Comment