
We made it to school today! I struggled getting everything inside their classrooms. Technically, I am allowed to lift things. My body is saying otherwise. I was walking down the hall with Lauren and Emily's school supplies inside paper Old Navy bags and attached to the stroller. All of a sudden Emily's bag rips off of the handles and on to the floor. I couldn't pick it up and carry it the rest of the way so I stood there in the hall looking very desperate. Coach Patton saved the day! She picked up my stuff and asked, "Where to?". I told her which class and off she went. Thank you so much!
Zachary had no problem going to class. His alarm went off at 6:45 and he jumped out of bed, "Girls, time to get up. We have SCHOOL today!". He was so excited. He was ready to go about 45 min before the girls were. I walked him to class, expecting him to hesitate. He walked right in, found his cubby and went to work. I am not sure he noticed me leaving.


8 comments:
I love her tooth! And that is so cute about Zachary. I'm glad he was excited. I noticed your dark hair yesterday. Very pretty!
I like the dark hair. You're hot.
I wish I would have been there to help you this morning!! I'm glad Coach Patton was on the ball!
You're kids are so cute and look ready to take on this school year! Good luck!
I wish I could have been there to help you today! Way to go, Coach Patton! I'm glad she saw your need and came to the rescue!
You're kids look so cute and ready to take on the new school year! Good luck, to them!
Good luck at your appointment~I pray you'll have a great medical team to work with!
Cute picture of Colbie. I love the "snaggletooth." Your kids all look so...grown-up!
I love your hair dark!! It is always fun to do something different. You can pull pretty much anything off cause you're beautiful to begin with.
Hope you have a great day today. Love ya,
Wendy
love the dark hair!!!
Love the dark hair!
Love the snaggled-toothed Colbie & you look extra beautiful in that picture as well (LOVE the hair color)! :)
I love the picture of the kiddos.... love Emily & Lauren's backbacks! Im guessing Zach's must be Spiderman since it's red & black? And thank goodness for coach helpin' out...
Post a Comment