Yep, it is sounding good right now. I believe $4500 could do well for Jason. Thanks for the advice, Nate!
I went to the ER last night because the pain in my abdomen was so bad. CT Scan showed fluid accumulation in the spot where it hurts. My stomach is pretty swollen and tender. The antibiotics seem to be clearing up the pain but the fluid is still making me feel uncomfortable. I feel pregnant again.
My surgeon wants to wait and see (rather than aspirate the fluid). I am not so sure about that. I am going to call the oncologist and see what she thinks. We sure don't want any cancer cells floating around in fluid in my abdomen!
I only slept for 2 1/2 hrs last night and am too tired to make decisions right now. I am a bit frustrated with doctors. Seems you have to push and push to get them to run any tests. I abhor the wait and see approach. As soon as I get a good night sleep I am going to start hounding my doctors again...they better watch out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh Steph I am so sorry! I can understand why you hate the wait and see. That is what they have telling you for so long now. I hope you get it figured out ASAP!
It just doesn't seem to let up for you, does it? I'm so sorry! You let those doctors have it...when you have the energy to open your eyes! You are in our thoughts and prayers.
But at least you can eat yummy food in small amounts again. Your glass is always half full!
Thanks for the company.
The waiting game is horrible. Hope you can sleep today.
hope you can get a dr to take you seriously and fix it! How frustrating! I am not a fan of the wait and see aproach either!
My goodness. I am right with you on not wanting to wait and see. I hope you feel better today and have answers!!!
Post a Comment