Okay, I love having girls but really, all the crying is about to drive me nuts. If Colbie stops Emily picks up where she left off. As you can tell I am listening to her cry right now, "It's not fair! I have too much homework! It's too hard! I need help! " Waaa waaa waaa. She doesn't really need help, she wants me to do it for her.
Oh, I found out that kids in Kazakhstan are potty trained very early. Like at age one. This is because they are poor and, well, diapers are expensive. Denarah, my nanny, has two kids. When I said Colbie was still in diapers you can imagine what a surprised look she had. I must look really, really lazy.
Here is to looking lazy!
PS when you use spellcheck on a Kazakh server it highlights ALL the words. ha ha

4 comments:
I want your nanny to come to my house and potty train Charlie when she is done with Colbie!
Sweet! How often do you have her?
I'm even lazier. I don't plan to start Keeks for awhile still. How about in the spring when it is warm enough to run around mostly naked? Of course if I had a nanny to do it for me...
Maybe Tara will potty train Keeks over spring break. $40 bucks in it for her :)
no fair. i want a nanny! are they really cheap there? how often does she come? Wondering who watches her two kids while she is watching yours?
I like to ask lots of questions... hehehe
Post a Comment