Background info: The only way to get "American" hamburgers here is to make them yourself. Their version of the hamburger has cucumbers, some weird pink sauce and it doesn't even look like ground beef. I found some "savory" rolls that semi resembled hamburger buns, baked some frozen french fries and made some beef patties. I even found the over processed single wrapped american cheese!
Oh, my, the kids were impresed with this one.
Emily was near tears trying to eat her burger with a big fat bun.
"I can't eat my burger because my loose tooth hurts!" she cried.
"Well, bite it on the other side." I suggested.
I left the table to get a refill for drinks and I heard Lauren say, "The other side of your MOUTH, Emily!"
When I came back to the table I found a flustered Emily with a chewed on burger in front of her. The burger had bites taken out of each side.

1 comment:
Maybe the other side of the burger was smaller...you never know.
Post a Comment