Monday, January 31, 2011

Thailand

We are planning a trip to Thailand from March 24-Apr 6! I am not excited about the 15+ hours of travel each way on crappy airlines but, hey, the destination should be awesome.
If anyone has been there and has suggestions please feel free to share.
So far we are going to fly into Bangkok and take 2-3 days for medical appts and plan on going to the temple. Nothing else planned so far.
We are also traveling to Phuket.

3 comments:

Alex and Kerri said...

One of my friends went to Thailand recently and did a bunch of blog posts about it. Here's the link. Hope it helps! http://herestosecondchances.blogspot.com/2010/03/thailand-bangkok.html

P.S. I'm pretty jealous!

The Gooding Family said...

Steph, did you get my email??? I never heard back.

By temple, you mean Buddist temples, right? There are no LDS temples in Bangkok...

So excited for you!!!

larshannon said...

Do you travel through China? Crazy!