Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Does that make me crazy?

I had a bad, bad dream last night. I was with an ex boyfriend (no WAY I am saying his name) in his car and we are both married. Yikes! I had no idea how I got there or why we were alone but I was very uncomfortable. My blouse kept popping open and the next time I looked down I realized I was dressed very skimpy. We pulled up to our destination and there was everyone I knew. Where were we? We were at his wedding! He and his wife had planned to renew their vows for their anniversary. So I get out of the car with this guy, dressed like a hooker and everyone stares at me. His wife is fuming. Trying to not make a bad situation worse I just slink over to the sidelines and wait for the ceremony to start. He finally asks me to leave, very publicly, because I am ruining their special day. I was mortified.
I still feel like I need to call someone and apologize for something. No, I haven't been watching any soap operas or movies, either. I am a strange, strange person.

5 comments:

larshannon said...

maybe a little crazy, but that is what makes you so great to be around!

SarahCarroll said...

Geez put your clothes on & apologize already! lol

Whats the deal with those crazy vivid dreams!? haha Too fuuny!

Tifani said...

I always have dreams like that when I am pregnant. But hey we are not held responsible by our dreams, right? That is to funny!!!! Love ya steph you keep me laughin!!!

Danielle said...

Love it! Makes me dreams of late not seem so crazy.

Tiffani and Nate said...

I would say yes, you're crazy . . . but I've had some pretty crazy dreams myself, so I can't judge you!