Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ouch

Okay, I deserve a little room to complain. The incision hurts!!!
I can't even make it 3 hrs on Loratab before I am in such pain.
I want the good stuff they give you in the hospital back!!!!
This trumps a c-section as far as pain afterwards by far. Maybe it is because I don't have a cute newborn to distract me or maybe it is because the cut is right down the center of my belly, I don't know. All I know is, dang, OUCH!

4 comments:

SarahCarroll said...

Well no kidding! Did you not see the pictures of what they took out of you! My goodness.... no kidding you are in pain. Just take it as easy as you can...and let everyone help you out as much as possible. :)

touch of glass said...

Oh Steph, I've been thinking of you. Ouch is right. I've had several hip surgeries and there is nothing that compares to that pain. Don't feel bad taking something, that's what it's for ;) Having little kids running around doesn't help either! Every day will get better! Thanks for the updates!

Delcie said...

I'm so sorry you're in such pain. I cannot even imagine! My prayers are still with you! I hope the time goes quickly for you and you feel better as soon as you can. Love you!

The Matthews Family said...

Good point about the baby distraction. If only you had the tumor in a jar on the mantle for similar distraction, bummer they wouldn't let you take it. We've been so impressed with your optimism and faith, thanks for the example and perspective (and sorry for raggin' on you for skipping out of church Sunday, Jason. I'm kind of out of the know on the latest ward news).

Jonathan