Thursday, July 23, 2009

Good news!!!

My surgeon just called. My liver and lungs are clean. The tumor is bigger than he thought and he will have to take out more intestine but he said everything will be okay! He said I have enough intestine, surgery will be a little more complicated for him but that it wouldn't complicate anything for me. I will be asleep. Ahhhhh......
Thank you for all of your prayers!
I love, love, LOVE you all!

10 comments:

Heather Tew said...

Hey Steph, I just heard...I wish you all the luck and will keep you in my prayers. If you need anything let me know. I know that Parker would love to have a few playmates. Take care!!

Tifani said...

It was so go to talk to you!!! I am so glad that everything was lookin good, cause we knew you were!!!! Love you tons I will call you later to see how you are doing!!! and yes we'll stay put for now but just wait for the BIG party to arrive later!!!! Love ya

Katie said...

yeah, that is great news!!

larshannon said...

Tender mercy.

Maddock Family said...

The Maddock family is sending prayers your way for you and yours.

Delcie said...

Amazing! Good news already! We'll keep our prayers going! Happy and hopeful wishes to you, too! Love you!

Dianne said...

We love you!!

ManDee and Scott Laing said...

Good luck with everything!! Prayers are with you and your family!

Nicole said...

SO I just got to your blog and caught up with everything - i will stay put for now but there might be a EA reunion coming to your house :)Love you!

Jacob and Rachel Ellis said...

Steph,

I haven't joined the blog world in a while and I am just checking in. It is awesome how positive you are being....you always were. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. bless you!