So, I have to drink this stuff called, "GoLytely" to "prep" my bowels. What it really means is "Go every 2 seconds like a gushing geyser to completely clean yourself of anything you may have eaten in the last 12 years". GoLytely my #@@!
My kids keep coming in the bathroom and laughing. Glad I can provide some free entertainment before the big day.
In case you are wondering. This computer is right next to the bathroom door so I may keep the posts coming while I am waiting for the next round.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Steph - you have always been the entertainer... :) I miss that! You are a star, my love. I never cease to be amazed at your positivity. Your faith in God is a beautiful example to us all. You will be in our prayers night and day. Please keep us posted. Love you, lady!
oh my gosh Stephania...you are soo funny! that blog was so well you can tell you are a Merrick ..:) I love you very much cousin...you and your family are always in my prayers but I will be saying a few more this evening for you...Take care..xoxo
Post a Comment