I have to explain the picture that was taken of Jason and I right before surgery (scroll down). I was looking at that picture and noticing how happy I look. I don't have a care in the world in that picture. I also don't remember ever taking that picture. I was quite surprised when I saw it on my blog. I don't remember anyone putting a funny little hair net on me, either. That picture was taken right after they gave me the wonder drug, Verced. Five minutes before that I was having a panic attack and Jason was there trying to calm me down. I specifically remember my heart monitor beeping like crazy and my breathing was getting faster and faster. They slipped me some Verced and...voilia...instant relaxation.
Everyone keeps saying how brave and happy I looked. Not brave, not happy, just wonderfully drugged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Well either way you looked beautiful!
Gotta love verced. I am glad they gave it to you before you got to the o.r. That was one of the hardest things for me. I had to sit and watch them set up the o.r. around me all the while trying not to have a panic attack. And then the versed and then nothing.
You do look great in the picture!
hahaha! You had us fooled...may as well have gloried in it and kept the secret to yourself! :)
Hey I found my way to your blog and was finally up to date on what is going on with you! I feel so bad calling the other day, I had no idea what you were dealing with! I was not in the gossip loup yet :) I am so amazed at how you handle this whole situation with grace and bravery. You are amazing! I am glad that they were able to figure it out quickly and remove it. I hope you continue to heal quickly at home!
I love you Steph!
Post a Comment