Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Swimsuit shopping

Don't do it. Just don't do it.
'Nuff said.
I wasted two hours of my life yesterday doing it. I came home instead with something to cover my current swimsuit and a new pair of boobs from Victoria's Secret. Yes, it has come to this. I have to BUY new boobs.

5 comments:

Dianne said...

LOL Story of my life!! I bet your cover up is real cute.

Kate said...

That is the story of my life...I I can't ever find a swimsuit that fits me! I hate bathing suit shopping!!

Tiffani and Nate said...

Sorry girl, I feel your pain, but oppositely if that makes sense . . . Does Victoria's Secret take back extra boobs?

SarahCarroll said...

Atleast you just have to buy new boobs.... I have to buy boobs, period! UGH!

Val said...

Ummm, you've just now come to the point that you have to buy new boobs??