Thursday, May 28, 2009

First time furniture buyers

Jason and I, for the first time EVER, bought new furniture. For 10 years we have been using various hand me downs or Christmas/Wedding gifts for our furniture. We bought a couch, love seat, table that goes behind the love seat (don't know what it is called) and entertainment center. Whoo hoo!!! I will definitely post some pics as soon as our new stuff comes in.
Meanwhile, we are either giving away our second generation hand me down couches and entertainment center or throwing them in the dumpster. If any of you know of anyone who desperately needs furniture and can come pick it up please let me know.

4 comments:

Elsha said...

Yay for new furniture!

Tiffani and Nate said...

Congratulations on your new furniture! I don't need the old stuff, but if you'd like to keep it for sentimental reasons, I'll let you store the new stuff at my house. . .

Steph said...

Ha ha.

Delcie said...

New furniture is the best!! You'll look at it for months and just get all excited. It's one awesome feeling, that takes a while to fade! Congratulations!