Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Dropped My Balls

Imagine someone in the circus juggling about 15 balls.
That, I am sure you agree, is what any mother does on a normal day. I was doing a very good job with my juggling act until one stinking ball bounced off my fingers and clattered to the floor. CRASH! They all scattered.
I have since picked them up and began juggling again. I am only juggling ten or so. I'll work my way back up to 15 soon.
Here is some advice for all you jugglers; it is okay if you drop your balls now and then. Just pick them up one by one and start the act all over. The audience LOVES a suspenseful show.

6 comments:

larshannon said...

The show is much more exciting when the balls drop. Plus the rest of us feel more normal.

Danielle said...

Here's to picking those balls back up one at a time! And I agree with Laura, it makes us feel more normal. I drop my balls all the stinking time!

SarahCarroll said...

Oh I dont even have ANY balls right now. I swear Ive lost my cookies since having Aiden! I dont know how you do it with the 4 kiddos! (5 if you caount Jason) lol
Anywho! Keep us laughing at these blog posts. LOVE 'EM!

Brimaca said...

Probably didn't help you were missing your husband on Sat. I really want to do something for you guys for his help. I really, really appreciate it. Especially on such short notice. I am planning on either having your over for dinner or bringing you dinner one night. But it will have to wait until the floors are done so I can have full access to my kitchen. :) Seriously thanks. I know how hard it is for me when Caleb is gone on a day I planned on having him home.

Brimaca said...

Probably didn't help you were missing your husband on Sat. I really want to do something for you guys for his help. I really, really appreciate it. Especially on such short notice. I am planning on either having your over for dinner or bringing you dinner one night. But it will have to wait until the floors are done so I can have full access to my kitchen. :) Seriously thanks. I know how hard it is for me when Caleb is gone on a day I planned on having him home.

Dianne said...

Seriously, you are a better woman than me. Sometimes I not only drop balls, but full on throw them in the other direction out of frustration!! Picking it all up one at a time is wise counsel. Thanks!