Are we the only family I know of (aside from the Shannon's *snicker, snicker*) that gets weird diseases that no one can pronounce? I mean, really, Henoch-Schönlein Purpura? I can't even get the words out correctly. This is becoming all too comical.
Our family is currently residing in Atyrau, Kazakhstan where Jason is working for TCO (Part owned by Chevron) as a chemical engineer. I am holding the fort down at home and endlessly cooking. We have four beautiful, amazing children and have been married for 12 years.
We are trying to learn Russian and Kazakh, navigate our new surroundings and take full advantage of all the learning that this wonderful experience is bringing to our lives.
We will be traveling all around the world for the next four years. I hope you enjoy hearing about our adventures.
5 comments:
Stop the madness! That poor girl! I hope she recovers quickly.
It is never ending at your house! I am sorry and hope that this clears up fast and no other problems pop up!
I'll have to google it. Sheesh you guys. Stop the madness!!;)
What?!? Hang in there. Just think of all the new medical terminology you're learning!
wow your family is like an episode of HOuse with all the weird illnesses!
Post a Comment