Port was placed this morning. It was an easy procedure. I am really, really sore but doing well. It hurts to lift my right arm but I don't think it will last long.
One more thing to check off the list of to do's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Steph,
This is Cam. This is the first time I have ever seen your blog. I am, how do you say, blogging illiterate. Hey I want to get a hold of you, Bri doesn't have your #. You can call me or email me at 480-318-1640 or at ctregaskes@hotmail.com.
Cam
I just wanted to leave my "stamp" that I was here checking on you. I hope you're a little less sore tomorrow. Thanks for the update and know we're all rooting for you and your family thru this!
Stephanie, I had one of these when I had Guillain-Barre Syndrome. I know how sore you are. I am so sorry...it does get better after a few days. I have to admit, I hated cleaning it. You inspire me Steph. I want you to know that I think of you daily.
Steph, you are amazing I hope you know!
Post a Comment