Thursday, September 10, 2009

Feelin' Groovy

I have been feeling so well that I am actually getting things done around the house!
The kids, on the other hand, have been sick. My theory is that they are getting it all out of their system so when I start chemo on the 16th they will be immune to the popular bugs that are going around. I have been trying to make our home a more sanitary place (no small feat with four children) and it is a lot of work! No more hand towels, we have paper towels by every sink. Dixie cups are used instead of reusable dishes by the water cooler and in the bathrooms. Everyone uses a new towel after showers/baths. There is hand sanitizer in every room and we frequently change sheets and pillowcases. So far I am very busy doing laundry and taking out the trash every five minutes.

2 comments:

Travis and Rhonda said...

Glad you're feeling up to the disinfecting. Wish I were there to help (with the cleaning and the cute little monster of yours).

larshannon said...

Hope the new precautions work. I'll bring a stack of paper plates if you are interested...