Monday, September 28, 2009

Finally home!

Emily is doing well. She ate a small amount today. Still complaining of stomach pain. The doctor is not sure why there was blood in her stool. There are still some cultures pending. If she continues to eat and drink she can stay home. If she gets worse we will have to take her back. She is going to hang out at home for a few days to see if she gets her strength back.
I am still starting chemo tomorrow. We were exposed to swine flu at the hospital (lovely) but did the best we could to stay away from the germs. We hope for more sunshine in the upcoming week!

3 comments:

Brimaca said...

Glad you are home.

Good luck tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you and praying for your family still.

Kate said...

I am hoping that your chemo treatment goes well and that Emily gets better soon! Sending sunshine your way :)

Tiffani and Nate said...

Heard Emily's back in the hospital. I'm sorry girl. We'll keep you all in our prayers. Call me when you have a free minute.