Pic from Emily's party. That is their cousin, Dylan above me. I have no idea who the random kid next to Emily is!
I forgot to post about my "Salon de Emily" until I saw that my friend, Nicole, had her very own salon at home with her girls! This was Emily's latest hairstyle. She was so proud and even told me, "Mom, I can fix your hair in the morning for you if you want." Ummmm....too bad I have to go to the gym after she goes to school. Darn!
Our 10th anniversary date and my new dress. 
Another view of my sweet hubby's stupidity*cough*I mean terrible choice. Every time I look at these pictures I get sick to my stomach. Those boards (there were eight of them but he had unloaded most of them before I took the picture) weighed between 300-400 lbs put together. They could have easily broken his neck. The only injuries he received were a hurt thumb and a scrape on his hand. The sad part is it could have all been avoided had he taken the time to take out the car seats and lay the seats down. He was taking a shortcut because he was in a hurry.


5 comments:
I actually worried when I read, "Bring it on!" My first thought was I hope not! What a bunch of crappy things that happened to you!
Men always have to take shortcuts. Caleb has this thing with liking to take back roads to avoid lights. It always takes up much longer to get anywhere especially when he doesn't want to turn into the main entrance at a store and tries the back ones which lead nowhere except to a u-turn. Or the day he just nailed my cork board up on the wall without measuing to make sure it was straight because he "didn't know how." Or the day he was too lazy to put shoes on to build the fence out back and ended up getting a slinter that got infected and had to go to the emergency room on a Sunday which cost a TON of money. I could keep going. But I won't.
Colbie is such a pretty baby. It's sad how fast they do grow and you notice it more when it's your last. You look so pretty in your dress, what a cute pair you two make!
The silly men we fall in love with, eh? I'm sorry that this month has been so crazy! At least you have beautiful children to brighten your day, right? I love the black dress, tell your hubby he can take Nate shopping with him next time!
Oh my goodness!!!! I'm glad he wasnt hurt! I also understnad about how stupid little moves can can cripple you when it hurts your lower back. Oh - I also love your new hair salon, almost as much as mine :)
Oh wow that is horrible with the wood. That could have been so much worse. Hope your are feeling better now. As for a dr I really like mine. Her name is Anne Acreman and she is by the mall in Odessa.
Colbie is adorable!
Post a Comment