Let me preface this by being very clear. I HATE WAL-MART. I avoid going there at all costs. I only go there every six months or so when I need to stock my pantry or by things like toilet paper and napkins. Every time I go I am astonished that such low class people even exist. They are breeding, thriving and shopping at Wal-Mart.
Every time I go I see at least one child having a melt down. That is normal. What is not normal is the number of moms having meltdowns right along with their 3 year old. I witnessed, in the parking lot, a woman yelling at her 3 year old to shut up. The child of course cried louder and must have spit at her. She yelled, "Don't spit in my face you stupid brat!". Why are these people allowed to have kids?!?! It was hard to tell who was the child and who was the adult. It is also 9:30 at night. You think she would get a clue that the reason the kid is screaming is because he is tired and obviously his mom doesn't have the gumption to take him home, feed him, bathe him and put him to bed. How do these people function?
I also saw what looked like a pregnant 12 year old with her nasty mom who also had 3 kids with her.
Did I mention I hate Wal-Mart? You don't even get your groceries carried out. I think I just may pay more not to have to waste 2 hours of my time bumping elbows with the scum of the earth. Harsh, I know. I am still seething mad at that mother in the parking lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wal-mart is the suckiest store on earth! I have a friend who calls it wal-fart. I haven't found one person who enjoyes going there. I'd go to Target anyday over going to Wal-mart.
I do shop there on occasion but they are few and far between. If I do have to go I try to go early in the morning. You should see how many screaming kids (and parents) there are at 11 at night. Scary!
Post a Comment