Emily's first kiss was from a sweet little boy in her kindergarten class. They both "loved" each other and could think of no other way of expressing that love. I talked with the little boy (and his parents) and decided that he was a nice kid but I still told him I would appreciate that he give Emily a high five instead of a hug or a kiss the next time he felt this overwhelming urge to show affection. Emily ended up with a wart which was very painful to remove (I told her it was from kissing boys...Bad mom, I know!) so she has sworn off kissing until she is a grown up.
Lauren has zero interest in boys or kissing them. She thinks all that Emily gushes about is silly.
Zachary only has eyes for his mom. He came home the other day from the gym daycare fuming mad. He said that a little sister of a girl from his preschool class kissed him and said she was going to marry him someday. When I asked where she kissed him his reply was, "On the back of my head!".
I should have known his first kiss would happen while he was running away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh all the fun things i have to look forward to!
Post a Comment