We went to Arizona for spring break and HAD A BLAST! I will find some time later to post some of our stories.
When I am in Texas I miss my AZ friends and family. When I am in Arizona, I miss Texas. Some people are never satisfied.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey sorry about not passing the baby today. Stephanie is afraid to start passing her just yet. I only got to hold her cuz her momma had to pee. Maybe next Sunday I'll let you offer first, then you can hold her the whole time. :)
I am sad that I missed you too!!! I told Brian that I wanted to see you so bad and he said "then come back to safford with me for a couple of days," tongue in cheek, but I couldn't leave my peanut, I would have gotten to power road and had to turn back!! I will see you soon though, I love ya and hope all is going good with you and your sweet family!!! love ya steph!!!
Post a Comment