Monday, March 8, 2010

Careful what you say!

The kids bought a vibrating hand held back massager for my birthday. They have been having a blast with it.
We were eating dinner the other night and we could hear the back massager vibrating against the hardwood floor. It was very noisy. Jason had just replaced the batteries in it and was frustrated that the kids turned it on, dropped it and just left it there.
In between bites he shouts, "Who left the vibrator on?!"
I nearly choked on my food.
Umm....Honey, it is a back massager. Please, please, never call it a vibrator again. You could really get us in trouble.

11 comments:

Camilla said...

only you would post this stephanie! hahahaha

Steph said...

Oh, Camilla, I think you would, too! We are two peas in a pod!

Ally said...

Laughing out loud!!

Tifani said...

That is so funny Steph!!! I will still be in mesa on Friday and would love to see and yes bring your camera. They moved her out of her bubble today and if she can keep her heart rate from dropping for the next 5 days we will be able to go home on Sunday or Monday!!! SO say a prayer that little peanut keeps her heart rate stable. If not then she has to go home with a monitor. Not bad, but I'd really like her to be off everything before I take her home. I CAN'T wait to see you. Be careful and I love ya
Tif

Katie said...

that is hilarious!! thanks for the laugh...

Ashleigh said...

hahahahahahaha!

Brimaca said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! So funny. And I would totally post this - unless I was the one who had said it, which would probably be the case.

The Gooding Family said...

Can you even imagine what your kids would their primary teachers? "My Daddy got my Mommy a vibrator. It works goooooood!" ROLF this was a funny post! Thanks for the laugh.

Nicole said...

LOL!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAAHA - This it too funny!!!!! love that you posted it!

Jacob and Rachel Ellis said...

Steph, you seriously crack me up!

Briauna said...

Thanks for the great laugh. Too funny.