I think we have finally found the source of Zachary's coughing, congestion, etc. Tubes in his ears helped a little, tonsils and adenoids taken out but the real source of our problems are allergies. His allergist tested him today and he tested positive for nearly everything. The doctor said, "This is as bad as I have ever seen it."
We will now start allergy shots, new meds and a makeover with his bedding, new (probably expensive) filters and an air purifier for his room. I think it may be easier to wrap him in plastic.;)
4 comments:
Glad you got it figured out! He is going to feel so much better! Hope the testing went well. Madeleine cried the whole time because she wanted to scratch so bad.
Oh my gosh!!! Are all of those red things on his back proof that he was allergic to whatever it was he was being tested for? Poor kid!! I didn't realize he had allergies sooo bad!
Maybe he needs a bubble...
Poor little guy. Those tests are no fun!
Post a Comment