Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Watch out for those screen doors!

While we were in Arizona, Zachary had a little mishap with Trevor's screen door.

He hates it when we tell the story...

We were sitting in Trevor's living room (My Mom, Sonya, Trevor, Tracy, Lauren, Emily and I) when out of the corner of my eye I see Zach running towards the kitchen door. It is a sliding glass door that has a screen on it. You have to take a step up to get into the kitchen. So, here comes Zachary, barrelling full speed toward the door (the screen is closed). Bam! He leaps into the screen. He then bounces off of it onto his back, does a roll, pops right back up and exclaims,
"I did NOT see that!"

It was so unexpected that all of us burst into laughter. I almost peed my pants and I did cry. I still laugh hysterically when the image comes to mind!

It took me 20 min to calm Zachary down after that. Guess it wasn't so funny from the perspective of a kid victimized by a screen door!

1 comment:

Tifani said...

I am still laughing and getting funny looks from Doyle!! That is hilarious. Doyle did that before we got his cross eyes fixed (I'm not kidding either) We were in the hallway of a hotel room and Doyle being 2 decided to race us down the hallway and there was a window right by the door to exit the building well he tried to use the window to exit and before I could yell his name he slammed right in to the window and it threw him back onto his back and then he looked at all of us like we did it to him!!! I am still laughing, thanks for the laugh Steph!!! Love ya