I felt like a "normal" person today. One more treatment to go and I am kicking this cancer thing to the curb.
I ran four miles yesterday but only logged in three today. I made the mistake of running on the treadmill next to the window in the nursery. Colbie Belle saw me, we made eye contact, I smiled and waved and she started crying. Mental note: do not make eye contact.
I hope that I recover this quickly with my last round of chemo. I am planning on a spring break trip to Arizona and hope to feel well. If not, I am going anyway. I figure I can feel like crap at home or feel like crap in Arizona. The latter sounds like fun! I am going to start making plans next week. I hope to see all my friends and family but it is going to be busy! I still have to nap during the day (like a little old lady;) so I may not have as much time as I previously thought.
Can't wait to see you all!
Congrats to Tif on her new baby girl! She is so tiny and oh so cute. I hope you are feeling well and that you can bring her home soon. You are a trooper!
Love,
Steph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am amazed that you're able to get out and exercise in the middle of chemo! Way to GO!
Steph, remind me when you are going to AZ...we're going, too, but not until April or May.
Have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment