We had so much fun on Thanksgiving! We went to Abilene and stayed with Chad and Sarah. The girls left a day before us with their Grandpa and were able to have a slumber party with their cousin, Dylan. Emily informed me that they so much fun until I showed up. I guess I am stealing my Aunt Jere's title of "
Funsucker" from her! The food was wonderful (deep fried Cajun turkey made by Joe!), the company was awesome and the pies...oh, my, the pies...it may take me another month to work the calories off from all those yummy pies!
On Black Friday we took the kids to the zoo. They had so much fun and we even snapped a pic with all of them in it! We missed Ethan and Aiden. We will have to get another one over Christmas.
I kick myself because I didn't take any pictures on Thanksgiving. The food must have distracted me!:)
2 comments:
Happy THanksgiving! That's a cool bridge over the giraffes!
i've been to that zoo! several times, actually. they ought to have one closer to here...
glad you had a such an awesome thanksgiving!
Post a Comment