Friday, December 4, 2009
5th down
So, I completed round #5. 7 more to go! I have figured out that if I sleep around the clock from Tues-Thurs (when I get chemo on a Tues) then by Friday I feel semi-normal. My doctor gave me a really good sleeping pill and I have been going to bed way early. Like 6PM early. It works because today I was able to run 3 miles and not pass out! Jason has been so good about taking care of the kids when he gets home, friends have been bringing meals and one very dear friend (you know who you are) has been making sure Colbie doesn't feel like an orphan. I know it takes a village to raise a child. It also takes a village to help a girl get through chemo. I couldn't do it alone. Thank you so much! I am blessed to have such loving friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are one tough lady! I admire your strength and positive attitude during this trial in your life. I'm thinking of you!!!
Post a Comment