Summer is the best pump instructor, hands down.
I went to the gym today and figured I would start out walking on the treadmill. Nothing heavy, just walking. I felt too nauseated to do anything else.
Summer comes up to me and asks, "Are you coming to my body pump class? It starts in a few minutes!"
I replied, "No, I don't think I am up to it yet."
"Sure you are, just try it."
I tried it, I did it and now my body is quivering like jello 5 hours later. I survived!
Thanks, Summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What is a pump class? Sounds awesome!!!
Love that class! The first time hurts for sure but your body will become addicted to it! Keep it up, you will find strength you didn't know you had!
It's a weights/aerobic class. You use light weight and do tons of lunges, squats, curls, etc.
I am really feeling it now.
I love Body Pump! Oh, I sure do miss my gym membership some days... I love it when someone pushes me to try just a little more than I thought I had it in me to do. Nice job, Steph!
Post a Comment