Thursday, December 17, 2009

Separation Anxiety

Since my white blood cell count has been SO GOOD (Really, my doc is impressed. I still have an immune system) I have been brave enough to take Colbie to the gym daycare and I have been gratefully accepting offers from friends to watch her. Seriously, thank you so much! I really need the extra sleep.

Colbie is not so hip with the idea.

She left her "clingy" phase behind when I had surgery but now that I am able to care for her myself she has formed quite the attachment. She cries when anyone comes into our home. She realizes that one of us will be leaving. It breaks my heart! The funny thing is that she stops crying after we are separated. I guess she just wants me to know that she really loves me before she leaves.:)

1 comment:

Brimaca said...

I love her. I will watch her anytime. Even if I have to watch her be sad for a few minutes after you leave. It's so sad, but so sweet.