I took this picture right before church. She has since mangled the whole outfit. I just heard Jason say, "Oh no, Colbie, you barfed on yourself!" from the other room! I will just sit in here and keep typing...
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Awwwww.....
I went shopping with Erika and she introduced me to these cute bows. They were 1/2 off so I bought quite a few of them. Emily LOVES bows and Colbie...well, Colbie is my real life baby doll. Because she is my last AND she is a girl, I love to dress her up. It really is like having my own doll except I can't take her batteries out when she won't stop crying. Darn. Anyway, I loved the bows but Jason said she looks like a synchronized swimmer or a flapper. Boys just don't get it!
I took this picture right before church. She has since mangled the whole outfit. I just heard Jason say, "Oh no, Colbie, you barfed on yourself!" from the other room! I will just sit in here and keep typing...

I took this picture right before church. She has since mangled the whole outfit. I just heard Jason say, "Oh no, Colbie, you barfed on yourself!" from the other room! I will just sit in here and keep typing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
ok, where were you shopping?
LOL. I would keep typing too.
I thought she looked so cute in the bow!
Such BEAUTIFUL kids!
Oh, the JEALOUSY of having no girls to dress up like that....
and my luck once I have one she'll be the type that hates to be dressed up!
This is an adorable picture, by the way, who is the amazing photographer?! :)
Post a Comment