Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thumbsuckers


Colbie sucks her thumb relentlessly! We moved her into her new room which she shares with Zach, another thumbsucker. We figured the slurping thumbsuckers would be happy together. Zach has woken us up in the middle of the night yelling, "Be quiet, Colbie!" a few times already. On the bright side, once we moved her to her own room she began sleeping through the night. She has been going 12 hour stretches with the exception of the occasional late night feeding. (Which usually happens the day after I have been bragging. I guess that is what I deserve for gloating.)

5 comments:

larshannon said...

Lucky you, 12 hour stretches!

SarahCarroll said...

Such a beautiful baby...I am amazed! I want to see her so badly! And yay for the sleep through the night! (But stop bragging on your blog about that, she can here you typing it.... and you know what happens then!)

SarahCarroll said...

I am tired....OBVIOUSLY, there are like 10 typos in that.... oops!

Brimaca said...

Dang fingers. 12 hours stretches - that is awesome!

Tiffani and Nate said...

I heard that thumb sucking from the girls' room the other night. It's loud! I can't say I blame Zach for yelling! But hey, whatever keeps her asleep . . .