I think this is one of my favorite pictures of Emily. If you knew her you would know why. We were camping and I was fixing her hair while Aunt Tiff snapped this picture.
Our family is currently residing in Atyrau, Kazakhstan where Jason is working for TCO (Part owned by Chevron) as a chemical engineer. I am holding the fort down at home and endlessly cooking. We have four beautiful, amazing children and have been married for 12 years.
We are trying to learn Russian and Kazakh, navigate our new surroundings and take full advantage of all the learning that this wonderful experience is bringing to our lives.
We will be traveling all around the world for the next four years. I hope you enjoy hearing about our adventures.
8 comments:
That really did make me laugh out loud. Too funny!!
Oh I know why.... and so does Dylan. Isnt that why they're "getting married" or whatever it was they said one time.... haha!
He he. That cracks me up.
I love Emily! You always know where you stand with her.
Legs crossed, hands folded, hmmmmm. Something seems to be ruining the beautiful pose she's struck . . .
That face says it all.... She's still a beautiful girl, with the pouty face and all. All your kids are adorable!
That is a priceless picture!
hahaha! This really makes me want to know her. :)
Post a Comment