Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

We had a fun time at Jason's office building. They had 5 floors of trick or treating (office to office) and served dinner afterwards. The kids got to play games then go back to Daddy's office to do a little "work".




3 comments:

Kate said...

I love the Halloween pics! I am jealous that Colbie has been sleeping through the night for 12 hour stretches...Brady our chunky monkey still gets up in the night. I need to get him to his own room but it is upstairs.

SarahCarroll said...

Ok... I am way sad.... why is Jason not dressed up like the dude from Yo Gabba Gabba?! I am heartbroken here in Colorado now... haha! just kidding!
The kiddos are too cute and it looks like they had a great night... as well as you & Jason with the dinner and all. Did you dress up too?!

Brimaca said...

Hey I saw those people there.....