Sunday, October 5, 2008
Fun thing to do...
I was in Wal-Mart buying fabric to make a costume for Jason (Ever seen Yo Gabba Gabba? You are all going to get a kick out of this costume. I will post pictures when I am finished) and my kids were running all over the place, of course because Jason was watching them. The lady who was helping me shouted at them to stop running. I guess she didn't know they belonged to me. Of course they ignored her, which solidified her opinion that these were wild, crazy kids that some shmuck left unattended. I thought I would set a trap for her so I could embarrass her a little. I said, "Geesh, whose kids are those, anyway?" She replied, very sarcastically with a shake of her head, "Who knows?". Hook line and sinker! I turned to her and said, "Oh, I guess those kids running around are mine!". Ha ha ha! She didn't know what to say, turned bright red, mumbled a sorry or something equivalent to that and hurried to get me out of there. I think I taught her a lesson not to yell at other people's children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Gotta love Walmart!! Or better yet, gotta love how are hubbies watch the kids (or don't watch). Jason and Elliott must have graduated from the same fathering school.
Steph, that is so funny! Way to go to seize the moment. I always think of good things to say after the fact!
Can't wait to see the costume, that's going to be hilarious!!
Steph, I always get a good laugh reading your blog. You are a hilarious mom, wish we were closer! I loved your bad day moment. I have way too many of those days I will have to admit.
gotta love going to walmart! i look forward to seeing pics of the costume...i call gabba gabba-'yo creepy creepy!'
Yes, that is awesome.... I can picture you doing that! And as far as the costume, like I said before do not forget the brown make-up for him! lol
that's so funny! i would have done the same thing. yell at my kids...
Post a Comment