Monday, October 27, 2008

Colbie at three months (almost!)

Okay, I know that ALL moms think their babies are beautiful. I am among that group. I think Colbie is quite possibly the most beautiful baby I have yet to lay my eyes on (don't tell my other kids!). We took some pictures today... It is so hard to get her to smile when I am the one taking the picture. As soon as I disappear so does her smile! I have to be quick as lightning to catch it!
She started to get cranky and I nursed her. I love the breastmilk induced coma...



Oh, I wonder what she dreams of...




10 comments:

Dianne said...

That last picture has to be one of the most adorable pictures I've seen! Her cute little sleepy smile is priceless.

larshannon said...

Great pics as always, and yes quite possibly the most beautiful baby!

Jaimie said...

She is very beautiful! But don't let it go to your head :)

SarahCarroll said...

What a BEAUTIFUL niece you have produced!!! She looks so much like Lauren (and Jason) its just crazy!!!

Ally said...

Stephanie, you aren't delusional. She is SO precious...I was talking to Margaret about it on Sunday. :)

Kate said...

She is beautiful along with the other 3 kiddos you have!

Tiffani and Nate said...

Oh my goodness she's adorable. I can't wait to see her again!

Brimaca said...

Oh my goodness. There are no words.

The Gooding Family said...

Even my kids oohed and ahhhed! I love the sleepy smiley one especially.

How are you doing with four children? Some days I think I am hanging in there, other days I think I have lost my mind!!! lol

Val said...

Those pictures are precious! Colbie is beautiful!