Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Yes, Wendy and Tif, I am alive!
Wendy and Tifani were wondering where the heck I have been. Jason has been demolishing our house and moving our stuff around ever since I came home from the hospital and I haven't had a place to set my laptop! He pulled up all of the carpet and has been installing laminate flooring. He is almost finished and they look beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Men...they have the best timing, ya know? I love seeing pictures of Colbie. She is so precious. I hope you are enjoying every minute of her. Seems like you blink and they are no longer newborns!
Thanks for posting pictures, I was dying to see her. You look so pretty, too, Steph!
I'm glad you're still alive! Colbie is beautiful! I need to talk Jared into doing a blog!
Hey Stephanie! OF COURSE I remember you guys! Although your family has grown up so much since you lived in good ol' CS. Cindy's address is englcind@yahoo dot com. I'm sure she would love to hear from you!
Yeah it is so good to hear from you. I thought what you said about safford was true, it is still a hick town but not as BAD as willcox. love ya and the you guys look wonderful. give them all kisses for me!
Post a Comment