Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Arrival

Announcing Maira Jane Richey, my newest (and only) niece! Since Melissa and Tim don't have a blog...yet... I thought I would brag on mine. Maira (pronounced Myra) was born on August 19, 2008 and weighed 7lbs 11oz. Colbie and Maira are already best friends!

3 comments:

The Gooding Family said...

Cute! Does your new niece live near you?

SarahCarroll said...

Oh how cute it that! I wish I could see them both!!! I miss yall!
They are going to be the best little friends too! :) Can you email me the one of them together? I tried saving it... but it only brings up the pic of Maira by herself. Pretty, pretty please!

Dianne said...

That top picture is absolutely adorable! My niece and I had pictures taken together when we were babies, too and I treasure them. (Yes, my niece) I'm only 5 months older than her, my mom and oldest sister were prego at the same time. Yep, it's weird, but I loved it!