Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Colbie's Blessing Day
Colbie was blessed last Sunday in the same gown that Sharon Mears made for Lauren when she was a baby. All three of my girls have worn this gown. I don't know if Sharon knew this when she gave us this beautiful gift but it has become a very special family heirloom. Thanks, Sharon! Here is Colbie with her Grandma Patti.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Who is the lady that made the dress? It is beautiful and how neat that all the girls were blessed in it.
What a beautiful gown.... so precious!
And you guys sure look good!
She is beautiful Steph. Her dress is so cute, I love the long blessing dresses.
So adorable!!
She's beautiful.
So sad I missed it. I was sick that day. She looks beautiful and is so sweet.
that middle pic of Colbie in her dress with her little hands up around her face is so precious!
What neat pics, i haven't seen your mom in forever. she looks the same. Those pics are precious!!
Post a Comment