Fed Ex just delivered a good night sleep.
We have been kept awake by our neighbors dog. Dogs, I should say. I think every person in our neighborhood owns one or two. I don't know how they sleep at night with the constant barking but we can't.
We have gone round and round trying to figure out how to keep our little neighborhood quiet. We have called police before. No luck. We have called animal control. No luck. There really isn't anything you can do unless your neighbor is polite enough to take the dog inside so you can sleep. No luck there, either.
We felt helpless until we saw this...http://www.ultimatebarkcontrol.com/
We plan on aiming it towards the neighbors back yard directly behind us. I think it may be the best $100 we have ever spent...I may send a bill to our neighbor if it works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hope it works! I hate barking dogs. And their inconsiderate owners.
Hope you get some sleep tonight! Poor outside pups. I've never understood why people get a dog to begin with, if they just leave it outside all the time... What's the point?!
I've been dying to know if it has been working.
I get SO annoyed at people who just leave their dogs outside all night to bark. I'm with you, I don't understand how they sleep through it. Anytime one of our dogs barked at night (rarely) it woke me up and they definitely got called inside and scolded.
that's awesome! i want to know if it works!
Man I wish we'd had that when we were dog sitting! Luckily our dog is awesome and is not a barker.
I sure hope that it works for you! Sweet dreams!
Post a Comment