We were talking one night about how Satan uses all sorts of trickery to get you to stop praying and to not read your scriptures. We were trying to explain to our kids how the Holy Ghost makes you feel good inside but Satan will also whisper things to you and you won't feel good inside. Zachary kind of got the point. Kinda.
Zach: Oh, I know about that! Like Satan will say, "Eat those drugs, they don't taste like carrots, they taste like candy!"
Well, I won't eat those drugs no matter what Satan says they taste like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is so funny!!!! That kid for sure won't be takin drugs if he doesn't want to!!!! You guys are so good!
That is funny that we have the same kid pattern, and I love that the last is a girl we get to spoil rotten!!! Colbie makes me so excited for this phase in our lives! Love ya Steph and hope that all is going well with you, how are you feeling! I think of you all the time and you are in my prayers!!!!
Love ya
TIf
Carrot-flavored drugs DEFINITELY would not be as appealing as candy-flavored ones. He's a smart boy!
Carrots?? Funny!
Kids say the darndest things! I love reading your posts! :)
Oh that's hilarious!! And by the way, I am VERY proud of you for putting on your big girl panties on Saturday. I was quite impressed. I couldn't have done that good and I'm not going through chemo!
Post a Comment