Jason did not get picked this round. No Kazakhstan for us this year. I am pretty relieved. I hope he can get the job next March. That would be perfect!
Our family is currently residing in Atyrau, Kazakhstan where Jason is working for TCO (Part owned by Chevron) as a chemical engineer. I am holding the fort down at home and endlessly cooking. We have four beautiful, amazing children and have been married for 12 years.
We are trying to learn Russian and Kazakh, navigate our new surroundings and take full advantage of all the learning that this wonderful experience is bringing to our lives.
We will be traveling all around the world for the next four years. I hope you enjoy hearing about our adventures.
2 comments:
Yeay! I know you want to go, but we would just miss you toooo much!
Glad we'll be seein yall around for atleast a little while longer. We'd be sad if you left too soon.
Post a Comment