Melissa and Tim came by to pick up Miara and Kade. Our house is so quiet now! Well, it wasn't quiet until I yelled at the kids to be quiet but now that they are all biologically mine I can tell them to be quiet all I want. Wink wink.
Colbie is thrilled to have her bed back. I put her to bed and as I was leaving the room she was giggling to herself. I peeked my head in and found her all stretched out in her crib, rubbing her legs on the sheets and her face on the blanket all the while giggling hysterically. I think she was afraid she would be in a pack-n-play forever.
We had lots and lots of fun with six kids but I think my nerves can only accommodate four. I am going to sleep really well tonight...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You did it!! How exciting :) Now I want to see pictures of the furniture. By the way, are you up to a trip to Virginia's in July? Jen and I want to road trip but for all of us to be together.
Take a big, deep breath and then go take a nap! You deserve it!
LOL. Ahhhhhh....relaxation.
Post a Comment