Thursday, June 11, 2009
Nap time...Accomplished
10:00- Kade went into "his" room, threw himself on the floor and started screaming. I came in and asked why he was screaming. He looked at the bed, looked at me so sad and then looked at the ceiling. I asked him if he wanted to sleep and he walked over to the bed, snuggled with his blankie and put his binki in his mouth. It would have been a fairy tale had it continued like that. I turned the light off, tucked him in, put his music on, gave him kisses and left. The screaming and the banging started. It woke Miara up this time. I decided ahead of time that the girls needed an hour to an hour and a half of sleep time. Whether or not they sleep they at least need the opportunity. I let Kade and Miara scream. Kade only lasted 15 min. I went in and picked Miara up at 10:30. By that time Colbie was ready to get up. They are both happy, fed and KADE IS ASLEEP!!! (Well, I think he is. I haven't heard from him in 30 min. I am not brave enough to check. I will go get him when naptime is over. ) Whew! I feel like superwoman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are superwoman!
Post a Comment