This morning 7AM came around very, very early. The kids and I played hookie from church today (I know, I know, bad, BAD mom). Colbie is sick but could easily have gone since she is only 6 months old and doesn't shake any one's hand. Her mother, on the other hand, was not in the mood to walk the halls with a fussy baby. The kids were playing with their beanie babies and today was "Snakie's" birthday so they staged a little party. I was in the other room, doing my own thing when I heard, "Let's play spin the bottle!".
What?!?
As I was debating on how I was going to explain that "spin the bottle" was not the most appropriate game for little beanie babies to play I peeked in to see exactly how "spin the bottle" was being played. After all, they weren't quiet, I didn't hear any smooching noises, no mention of kissing and they were laughing and squealing, a lot. Much to my relief, the rules of "spin the bottle" seem to have changed. Their beanies were riding on top of the bottle and after spinning the bottle (and the dizzy stuffed animal) whomever the bottle is pointing at gets a turn riding on top of the bottle. They were squealing and laughing because the bottle pointed to Zachary and he tried to sit on the bottle and spin it at the same time.
Now I hear, "Let's break the pinata!"...Maybe I should check on them again?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is awesome!! What creative kids you have. LOL
I love it!!! How funny Steph!!!!
Hi Stephanie!! How fun to hear from you!!! I love your blog and all of your cute pictures! What a gorgeous family!
Ahh kids, they are amazing! Your sweet little girl is growing up she is so cute! Hey thanks for the info on my blog I will try it out! I too have to have my ipod, good music or a good book keeps me inspired! Thanks again, and tell Jason hi! Mindi
Your kids are so funny! I love it. I know how you feel about not wanting to walk around with a fussy baby!!
Post a Comment